Some of my IT Projects
- Design and create lean and rich .NET applications and components. Currently
Windows Platform (UWP)
- Design custom applications for the manufacturing industry. Functional specification, technical design, write and present proposals, create prototypes, negotiate contracts.
- Consult, coach and give in-house seminars on architecture and development of enterprise applications, software product development, IT project management and Microsoft .NET.
- Monitor, test and assess new methods and technologies. Integrate results with ISTEC standards and projects. Motivate, coach and support colleagues.
- Design, manage and develop an operations manager application to remotely and securely manage Windows
servers controlling manufacturing cells.
- Give seminars and lectures
Informatik-Akademie and International University in Germany.
All my IT Projects
The ultimate project goal: Provide a benefit to users.
Fight for a healthy project size. Make a lean system even leaner.
Stay agile, embrace change. Reality will not obey your plans.
Change is a constant!
Use after action reviews.
If I had asked people what they wanted, they would have said 'faster horses'.
Tell me and I will forget. Show me and I will remember. Involve
me and I will understand.